- The “New Technologies for Women – Ukraine” scholarship Program is dedicated to Ukrainian female students at Polish universities (technical faculties – List) who are in a difficult financial/life situation due to the war in Ukraine.
- The Program participants are to be 50 Ukrainian women who study at one of the participating Polish universities, at one of the selected faculties (List) and who pass the recruitment process. However, they should study at least the entire next academic year.
- The organisers of “New Technologies for Women – Ukraine” scholarship Program are Intel Technology Poland and the Perspektywy Education Foundation.
- Underage persons are obliged to provide a consent document from legal guardians to apply for the “New Technologies for Women – Ukraine” Program and to participate in it.
- Persons who are closely related to Intel or Perspektywy Education Foundation employees CANNOT apply to the Program.
- Persons who are CURRENT or FORMER Intel or Perspektywy Education Foundation employees or interns CANNOT apply to the program.
- The “New Technologies for Women – Ukraine” scholarship Program consists of 3 elements:
– One-year financial scholarship in the amount of PLN 20,000 gross, paid in one installment by 31 November 2022,
– Technical and soft skills workshops,
– Career advice sessions
– Buddies Program
- Additionally, all program participants will be invited to participate, free of charge, in the Perspektywy Women in Tech Summit – the largest conference for women in new technologies in this part of the world (14-15 June 2023)
- The aim of the program is to support students of Ukrainian origin in the field related to new technologies in continuing their studies and in their personal, educational, and professional development.
- The scholarship should be spent on: living needs, education or personal, professional development.
- The Program begins with an Inaugural Meeting that will take place on October 20, 2022 in Warsaw. Participation in the inauguration and summary meeting is obligatory.
- Participation in the program is free for the participant.
- The program runs from October 2022 to June 2023.
- The participants of “New Technologies for Women – Ukraine” are selected via a competition.
- The candidates need to have good knowledge of English.
- Recruitment to the program is two-stage and consists of the following parts:
STAGE I (until 20 September 2022) – accepting online applications via the electronic form on the Project website and formal verification of applications.
STAGE II (until 20 October 2022) – selecting 50 winners.
- The Competition Committee is composed of representatives of Intel Technology Poland and the Perspektywy Education Foundation.
- The program organizers make the decision to qualify a candidate for the program.
- Information about qualification for the program will be sent to the winners by email.
- Applications that are incomplete, incorrectly completed and submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
- The organizers do not provide information on the recruitment process.
- The organizers are not responsible for the forms sent which were not delivered due to technical reasons or due to an incorrect email address.
- The organizers’ decisions are final and the results of the recruitment procedure are not subject to appeal.
- Sending the application form to the program is tantamount to accepting these regulations.
- An integral element of the recruitment process is the delivery of scans of the following documents attached to the Application Form:
Certificate of being a student at the particular university in the particular field of study (List)
Certificate of becoming a student of the particular university in the particular field of study (List) [persons who are changing university or beginning studies]
If it is not possible to attach the required documents when sending the application form, please send them by 20 September 2022 (inclusive) by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organizers reserve the right to request inspection of the originals of the above documents.
- Settlement of matters not included in the regulations is the responsibility of the Program Organizers.
- The organizers of the program reserve the right to change the regulations.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the program at any time without giving any reason.
- The Regulations shall enter into force on 1 August 2022.