- Participation in the mentoring and grants programme “New Technologies for Girls” is available to:
- 2021 female high school graduates who will start higher education in the academic year 2021/2022 at one of the programme universities, in one of the selected faculties (List) and complete the recruitment process,
- female students already studying at one of the programme universities, in one of the selected faculties (List) and complete the recruitment process.
However, they cannot be students in the final semester of graduate studies or students in the final semester of undergraduate engineering studies if they are not planning to move on to graduate studies.
- Underage persons are obliged to provide a document with consent from legal guardians to apply for the “New Technologies for Girls” programme and to participate in it.
- Persons who are closely related to Intel or Perspektywy Education Foundation employees CANNOT apply for the programme.
- Persons who participated in the previous edition CANNOT apply for the programme.
- The candidates need to have good knowledge of English.
- The candidates go through the recruitment process designed by the organisers, consisting of the following stages:
STAGE I: collecting information (the Application Form with required documents) (see also item DOCUMENTS)
- from 8 March to 30 June – sending application forms
- by 20 August – sending additional required documents – high school seniors
- by 12 September – sending additional required documents (certificate on starting graduate studies) – students in the final semester of undergraduate engineering studies
STAGE II: an interview via Skypie (6–10 September) and decision (by 30 September).
- The decision to give the grant to a candidate in made by the organisers on the basis of evaluation of the results of individual recruitment stages, using such criteria as the candidate’s achievements, her interests, personality, level of engagement.
- All the candidates will be notified about the results of the recruitment process by e-mail by the end of September 2021.
- 25 grants will be allocated in total.
- Attaching the scans of the following documents when sending the Application form is an integral part of the recruitment process:
- a) 2021 HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
- High school diploma
- Certificate of becoming a student of a particular university and faculty (List)
- b) STUDENTS in the final year of undergraduate engineering studies
- Certificate of average marks for the last completed academic semester. They should be attached to the application form.
- c) STUDENTS
- Certificate of being a student at the particular university, faculty and year/semester (List)
- Certificate of average marks for the last completedacademic semester.
Students are obliged to attach all the required documents when filling out the form at the first stage of recruitment.
- d) Underage persons, additionally: see item 2
- The organisers reserve the right to ask to see the originals of the above documents.