1. The “Girls Go Technology” mentoring and scholarship program is available to the following young women:
- high school graduates 2018, who will start university in the 2018/2019 academic year at one of the included universities, in one of the selected courses (List) and go through the recruitment process,
students studying at one of the program’s universities, in one of the selected courses (List) and go through the recruitment process.
Students in the last semester of MA studies are not eligible, nor the students in the last semester of BA studies if they do not intend to continue studying on the MA level.
2. Underage applicants must deliver a document with permission from their legal guardians to apply to the “Girls Go Technology” and to participate in it.
3. Persons closely related to employees of Intel or the Perspektywy Education Foundation CANNOT apply to the program.
4. Persons who participated in a previous edition of the program CANNOT apply.
5. The candidates should have good knowledge of English.
6. The candidates undergo a recruitment process proposed by the organisers and consisting of the following stages:
STAGE I: collecting information (the Application Form with the required documents) (see also DOCUMENTS)
- 8 March – 15 June - nadsyłanie formularzy aplikacyjnych
- by 14 August – sending the required documents - High school graduates
- by 12 September – sending the required documents (confirmation of starting MA studies) - students in the last semester of BA studies
STAGE II: interview by Skype (3-7 September) and decision (by 30 September).
7. The decision about granting the scholarship to a candidate is made by the organisers on the basis of her results at the various stages of the recruitment process, using such criteria as the candidate’s achievements, interests, personality, dedication.
8. All the candidates will be informed about the recruitment results by e-mail by the end of September 2018.
9. 25 scholarships will be awarded in total.
10. An integral part of the recruitment process is providing the scans of the following documents along with the Application Form:
a) 2018 HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
- high school certificate
- confirmation of starting studies at the particular university and course (List)
b) STUDENTS in the final year of BA studies
- Confirmation of the average grade for the last completed academic semester. These should be attached to the application form.
- Confirmation of being a student of the particular university, course and year/semester (List)
- Confirmation of the average grade for the last completed academic semester.
The students are required to attach all the required documents to the filled-out application form at the first stage of the recruitment process.
d) Underage applicants, additionally: see section 211. The organisers reserve the right to request seeing the originals of all the above documents.