1.Participation in the mentoring and grants program “New Technologies for Girls” is available to:
- 2023 female high school graduates who will start higher education in the academic year 2023/2024 at one of the program universities, in one of the selected faculties (List) and complete the recruitment process,
- female students who study at one of the program universities, in one of the selected faculties (List) and complete the recruitment process, However, they cannot be in their final semester of graduate studies or in their final semester of undergraduate engineering studies if they are not planning to move on to graduate studies.
2. Underage persons are obliged to provide a document with consent from legal guardians to apply for the “New Technologies for Girls” program and to participate in it.
3. Persons who are closely related to Intel or Perspektywy Education Foundation employees CANNOT apply to the program.
4. Persons who are CURRENT or FORMER Intel or Perspektywy Education Foundation employees or interns or employees CANNOT apply to the program.
5. Persons who participated in the previous edition CANNOT apply for the program.
6. The candidates need to have good knowledge of English.
7. The candidates go through the recruitment process designed by the organisers, consisting of the following stages:
STAGE I: collecting information (the Application Form with required documents) (see also item DOCUMENTS)
- from 8 March to 30 June – sending application forms
- by 20 August – sending additional required documents – high school seniors
- by 12 September – sending additional required documents (certificate on starting graduate studies) – students in the final semester of undergraduate engineering studies
STAGE II: selected candidates will be invited for an on-line interview (29 August – 2 September) and the decisions in stage II will be made by 30 September.
7. The decision to give the grant to a candidate is made by the organisers on the basis of evaluation of the results of individual recruitment stages, using such criteria as the candidate’s achievements, her interests, personality, level of engagement.
8. All the candidates will be notified about the results of the recruitment process by e-mail by the end of September 2023.
9. 25 grants will be allocated in total.
10. Attaching the scans of the following documents when sending the Application form is an integral part of the recruitment process:
a) 2023 HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
- High school diploma
- Certificate of becoming a student of a particular university and faculty (List)
b) STUDENTS in the final year of undergraduate engineering studies
- Certificate of average marks for the last completed academic semester. They should be attached to the application form.
- Certificate of studying at the particular university and faculty, and year/semester (List)
- Certificate of average marks for the last completed academic semester.
The students are obliged to attach all the required documents when filling out the form in the first stage of recruitment.
d) Underage persons, see also point 2
11. The organisers reserve the right to ask to see the originals of the above-mentioned documents.
12. The recipient will receive, as part of the program, PLN 12,000 (gross), by bank transfer to her bank account, in two equal instalments:
Part I – by 30 November 2023,
Part II – by 31 March 2024.
13. Each grant recipient will work with a mentor from Intel, with whom she will remain in constant contact and whom she will meet in person for the first time at the official ceremony for giving scholarships from the "New Technologies for Girls” program.
14. Participation in the mentoring program is obligatory.
15. Participation in the inauguration and summary meeting for the program is obligatory.
16. All the recipients are obligated to apply for the internship recruitment and the selected ones will be able to participate in the internship program at the Intel Technology Poland sp. z o.o. In Gdańsk, for which they will be compensated.
17. The program alumnae will be invited to participate in the “AlumnITki –Nowe technologie dla Dziewczyn” program.
18. The current grants are awarded for the academic year 2023/24. The organisers expect the program to continue in the following years. The decision to continue with the program will be made individually each time, always at the beginning of the calendar year.
19. The organisers reserve the right to change the rules of the “New Technologies for Girls” grant program.